This is a lovely recipe to be had a lunch time on a hot day with a nice glass of wine or freshly squeezed orange juice
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Utensils you will need:
- A Screw topped jar
- Tin opener
- Cooks Knife
- Chopping Board
- Two large salad bowls
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 Little gem or baby cos lettuces
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs
- 8 Baby plum tomatoes
- 200 grams / 7 Oz of drained canned tuna
- 55 grams / 2 Oz of French beans
- 4 Sliced Anchovy fillets
- 12 Stoned black olives
- French bread
- 4 Tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Tarragon vinegar
- 1 Peeled and crushed garlic clove
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Half tablespoon of French mustard
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped fresh tarragon, parsley & chives
Once you’ve got together all the ingredients and equipment listed above your ready to start preparing.
- Step 1: First make the dressing by placing all dressing ingredients in a jar and shaking vigorously until mixed.
- Step 2: Cut the lettuces into quarters and arrange in two large bowls. Peel the shells off the eggs and cut into quarters. Place the egg quarters on top of the cut lettuce.
- Step 3: Slice the tomatoes, flake the tuna and add to the bowls along with the French beans.
- Step 4: Scatter the anchovy fillets and olives over the top of it all.
- Step 5: Pour over the dressing and serve at once with chunks of French bread.
This is a very easy recipe to make and doesn’t take very long to make and as a bonus it’s also very easy to make. Enjoy