This method of cooking scrambled eggs is with using a pan and is the best way of getting perfect scrambled eggs.
- Step 1: Depending on how many people you are serving depends on how many eggs you are going to want to use, but a good rule of thumb is to allow 2 eggs per person your serving.
- Step 2: Beat well with a whist or a fork and season with a small sprinkle of salt and or pepper. For creamier Scrambled eggs you can add a dash of milk to the mix while beating.
- Step 3: Melt 1 – 2 tablespoon of butter depending on how many you’re serving into an equally sized non stick sauce pan. Cook on a low heat until the butter is foaming.
- Step 4: Carefully pour the beaten eggs into the pan and stir well (a wooden spoon or spatula is best). The eggs will begin to set at the base of the pan so continue to stir, making sure to mix the set eggs with the still runny mixture.
- Step 5: When the mixture has become creamy all the way through remove the pan from the heat and allow too stand for up to 1 minute. The heat of the pan will continue to cook the eggs after you have removed from the heat. During this time you can add a small knob of butter or a tablespoon of cream for an added treat.
- Step 6: Serve immediately after cooking as Scrambled eggs do not last well once cooked.
Although you can choose to cook large quantities of scrambled eggs in one go, you will usually end up with much better results if you cook each portion individually.